What a beautiful day! I’ve had so many great photo shoots and so many amazing clients but this one is definitely one of my favorites. We had perfect lighting and it landed on the day it finally cooled off here in the valley. This family was so much fun. We hiked around to a few spots to get some great photos they can keep for years to come. Even though they were full of energy each kiddo cooperated so well and their coordinating outfits made for a perfect Fall Mini Session. I still have a few spots left for Fall/Christmas if you, your family or friends are still looking to squeeze in a quick session go to my – Book Your Session – page to reserve your date now!
Hi, I'm Crystal, the Content Director and Photographer here to help you create the content and visual marketing to serve your business needs. This way you can always have beautifully branded content to promote your business and bring in new customers.
- 5 Reasons Why Stock Photos Are a Temporary Fix
- Why Phone Consults are a MUST when Booking a Shoot
- How to Take a Product Flatlay
- Quick iPhone Editing Hacks
- How to Take the Best Photos with Your Phone!
- 5 Best Props For Your Beauty Product Photos
- How To Get That High End Look To Your Photos – 5 Ways
- 6 SEO Tips to Improve Your Website Ranking and Grow Your Blog on Autopilot.
- How To Make Any Photo Fit Your Feed (3 Pro Photos Hacks)
- 3 Reasons to Use a Tripod