6 SEO Tips to Improve Your Website Ranking and Grow Your Blog on Autopilot.
Here is a quick guest blog from my good friend Mona, she does professional branding and website design for the femal entreprenuer. On this blog she is highlighting 6 tips to help you better improve your SEO!
The first question my clients ask me is how they could get their website ranking high on Google. If you have done an excellent job on your SEO, your website will be ranked high in Google.
While running a full SEO and website audit can take hours, so in this post, I am going to give you some quick EASY tips to improve SEO for your website and grow your blog on autopilot with organic traffic. Enjoy
1) Verify your website to Google Search Console Login to Google Search Console and submit your URL link, this will allow the search index to add your site. You can use it to know things like the number of traffic on your website and to find out how many people are visiting your site on mobile or desktop. You should check the Search Console whenever you make significant site changes to monitor your site’s behavior.
2) Check for broken links There are so many ways to check for broken links on your website, but Dr Link Check (https://www.drlinkcheck.com/) will make things easier for you. It is a fantastic link checker, and it will show you how to delete 404s in Google eyes, any broken links on your website, redirect to your homepage or other relevant content.
3) Improve ranking by high-quality content on your site One of the main factor to improve your ranking is by creating more content. Google reviews and ranks the material on your website to determine its relevance to any given search terms. The more relevant content you have on a search term, the higher Google will rank it. By having more content, it will increase the reach your website offer to new clients.
4) Make sure Google sees your site as mobile friendly! Nowadays many users search on mobile devices so it’s essential to give the users the best possible user experience and at the same time search results favor those pages on their platform.
5) Clear and Informative Titles and snippets To generate useful snippets in search results try to use clear and accurate meta tag descriptions. It will help Google understand the purpose of the page.
6) Tracking SEO Success It is recommended to track the success of your SEO by applying the above approaches. It will provide valuable insight to use the success for further marketing purposes.
So I hope you found these SEO tips and tricks helpful. I’ve seen these to be the LEAST time-consuming fixes. If you want to grow your brand through healthy means and want valuable insight and support in building your presence on the web, you can book a free consultation call with me or start by grabbing my F R E E Website Content Planner!
Share this post: