Who doesn’t love a good workshop?!
Attending a workshop gives you a chance to learn a new skill, perfect your craft, or just network with others who have a similar interest.
Do I need a camera?
Nope! If you have a cell phone with a good camera or a basic DSLR camera this is for you! What kinds of phones are ideal? Well… an up to date iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus or 10. You can even have a newer Android like the Samsung Galaxy, Note, Google Pixel and more.
What if I am part of an in-house team or agency?
Come one, come all! You don’t have to have a product, be a photographer or a business owner. If you’re part of an in-house design or marketing team looking to improve your skills and provide better photographs for the company you work for, THIS IS FOR YOU! Learn how to pick out props and backdrops that fit your companies brand, message, business style, and ideal audience.
Here are a few other key areas we will cover in the workshop.
- Get to know the history of stock photography and why it’s so popular
- Learn the quick basics of shopping for props, natural lighting options, and setup
- Capture your own flatlay images on site, that day! (So don’t forget your phone or camera.)
- Styling and photographing to fit your own products.
- How to style images to be flattering, appealing, and universally used in your business
What will this do for me or my company?
This workshop will help you create confidence in how, where and what you’re shooting your images. It will also help with applying professional skills, composition and styling to achieve a fun, cohesive and on-point brand image.
Ready to attend one of my workshops?
Just click below to grab your spot at the October 8th, 2018 workshop being held at the super cute Sunshine Craft Co. location in Central Phoenix. Make it FAST though, there are only 15 seats!!!
Love from some of our workshop attendees