Style My Image – The Flatlay Workshop
Who doesn’t love a good workshop?!
Attending a workshop gives you a chance to learn a new skill, perfect your craft, or just network with others who have a similar interest.
Do I need a camera?
Nope! If you have a cell phone with a good camera or a basic DSLR camera this is for you! What kinds of phones are ideal? Well… an up to date iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus or 10. You can even have a newer Android like the Samsung Galaxy, Note, Google Pixel and more.
What if I am a service based company?
Come one, come all! You don’t have to have a product, just a message you want to convey. Learn how to pick out props that fit your message, business style, and ideal audience. I’m service based and look at me!
Here are a few other key areas we will cover in the workshop.
- Get to know the history of stock photography and why it’s so popular
- Learn the quick basics of shopping for props, natural lighting options, and setup
- Capture your own flatlay images on site, that day!
- Photographing around your own products
- How to style images to be flattering, appealing, and universally used in your business
Why is this different from mentoring?
This is group based mentoring and isn’t quite as in-depth. It’s a chance to learn the basics of the process. While this will give you tons of great information and practice, it is just the tip of the photography iceberg.
Ready to attend one of my workshops?
Just click below to get on the list and be one of the first to be notified of the next workshop!!